Without proper care and maintenance your guttering system can become clogged with leaves and other debris. Say goodbye to blocked gutters by investing in a quality leaf protection product which will stop the leaves from entering into your gutters and downpipes.
Here at Cool Spec Roof & Gutters we specialise in offering professional leaf protection solutions to clients across Perth and surrounding areas.
One of the leading causes of water damage to roofs, and the properties they are supposed to be protecting from the elements, is clogged guttering: if you allow your gutters to become blocked with fallen leaves and other debris, you run the risk of rainwater pooling on your roof, seeping through cracks in the tiles, and causing thousands of dollars worth of damage to your home or business premises beneath. Given the strong winds and heavy rain that the city can experience at times, it is not hard to imagine the potential damage that guttering clogged with rotting leaves could cause. Fortunately, there is a very simple solution: installing a leaf stopper gutter mesh system that will protect your home for many years to come. If you hire Cool Spec to carry out the necessary work, we can repair any damage that has already been caused by standing water to your roof, in addition to supplying and installing a high-quality leaf stopper system that is perfect for your property. When it comes to roof repair in Perth, you will not find a more efficient team than ours, or a more experienced one. Contact Cool Spec Roof & Gutters now
The Benefits Of Leaf Protection
A properly installed leaf protection system has a number of benefits to offer, the most important of which we have listed below for your convenience.
- Reduced Maintenance Time – Unclogging gutters in Perth is something that many homeowners have to do on a regular basis and most consider it to be an unpleasant and time-consuming task. By fitting a protective mesh around all of your guttering, we can help you to eliminate this task in the future. Instead of spending hours up a ladder, removing rain-sodden leaves and assorted debris from your gutters, you could spend quality time with your family, work on your car, have a drink with friends, or do anything else that happens to take your fancy.
- Extended Lifespan for Guttering and Downpipes – Free of leaves and other rubbish, your guttering and downpipes will remain cleaner and will not need replacing or repairing as soon as would have been the case if you had not had a leaf stopper system installed. While you can always rely on us to perform fast and economical gutter replacement in Perth whenever necessary, it will cost you less in the long run if you take care of your system and keep it clear of debris all year round.
- Lower Risk of Water Damage – As mentioned above, one of the more serious consequences of blocked guttering is water pooling on the surface of your roof. By preventing debris from entering the system in the first place, you can eliminate blockages completely. This reason alone is enough to persuade most homeowners and businesses of the need to protect their gutters from leaf fall.
- Removing a Potential Bush Fire Hazard – Soggy, rotting leaves are a pain to remove from your guttering and can result in water damage during adverse weather conditions. However, they are nowhere near as dangerous as dry leaves, which could potentially start a bush fire in your neighbourhood. As a homeowner in Australia, you will already be aware of the damage that such fires can inflict on properties and local wildlife, not to mention the danger to human lives they pose.
- Cleaner, More Attractive Roofs – While you may spend very little time gazing at the roof of your property from the outside, anybody that passes through your neighbourhood is sure to notice if it is covered with leaves and other rubbish. Once you have a leaf stopper system installed, leaves will no longer collect on your roof, giving an instant boost to the curb appeal of your property. If you have any loose tiles or ridge caps that still mar the appearance of the outside of your home, do not worry: we regularly take on jobs involving roof repair south of the river and in the centre of the city. Just give us a call and we will be more than happy to visit your home to assess the damage.
- Cleaner Water – With no leaves or other rubbish collecting in your guttering, the quality of your tank water will be vastly improved. This is a benefit that does not occur to many people until they have actually had leaf protection installed. Whether you would like a quote for gutter repair in Perth, for the installation of a leaf protector system, or for both, we look forward to speaking to you in the near future.
With a Leaf Stopper Gutter Mesh System or the Leaf Stopper Gutter Guard supplied and installed by us, you can keep debris at bay and extend the life of your piping.
There are many benefits associated with the Leaf Stopper Gutter Mesh System, including eliminating potential bush fire hazards and boosting the quality of tank water.
Choose from aluminium or UV proof plastic – both of which come with product warranty. The leaf stopper is also available in a range of colours and can be used on both tile and metal roofs.